What is your Benchmark??

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Im on stock ICS and im curious what others that are not rooted are getting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I just got the S3 yesturday and after syncing and setting up everything I ran this test. So perhaps it's just because of it being new. With time I could only wish to keep those results but I doubt it.

Last edited:

thedon8253

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I ran a test in my phone a couple weeks ago and it was faster then it is now. I dont want to root and im just trying to find ways to make my phone faster

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Nice. I ran a test in my phone a couple weeks ago and it was faster then it is now. I dont want to root and im just trying to find ways to make my phone faster

I agree I don't want to go the root way either. I too would like to know over time either keep it as fast as it is now or if not faster over time.

rockhopperGS3

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
What it the name of that benchmark test app you guys are using?
I would think all the stuff we add on is going to effect the performance, hopefully not by much. These phones are such beasts that they can still take it all and be better then the current competition.:D

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
You guys have nothing on me. mwahahaha

This is running SynergyRom ( stock touchwiz with some backdoor stuff that make it more faster with stock clock speed )

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
How did you get your phone so fast. This is mine.

What you need to do is clear all of your process in your task manager, wait for the processor to cool off ( basically do the benchmark when the phone is cool to the touch ) do the test twice. Sometimes your second test ends up higher.

rockhopperGS3

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Im on stock ICS and im curious what others that are not rooted are getting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ive had my phone for about a month now. I ran it and its the same as yours, mines just stock ics. I did however shut it off and take out the sim card for 30 sec and reset it.

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
4908 on mine. Completely stock.
ype4ahy7.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan