[Verizon] "OFFICIAL" JellyBean Speculation

muiriddin

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I got tired of waiting and flashed CleanRom ULE 3.5. Basically this is the way that Samsung should demand that Verizon ship their phones, TouchWiz with no bloat at all.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I figure I'd invade the Verizon thread to say that AT&T is about as lazy with the JB update as is Verizon. It's almost like a race to the bottom, to see who can be dead last with an important update everyone with an SIII is waiting on. I will say that hopefully AT&T get's JB before Verizon :p

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Late last week I awoke to find a "Verizon Update" in my Notification bar menu. Started getting all excited, and then figured out it was just a notification about a new version in the Play Store for Verizon Messages. Slight disappointment there :-\

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
The latest leak is 4.1.1 isn't it? 4.1.2 might be doable as long as there is not that much of a change I would guess.The way Verizon does updates well get it when we should have 4.2 or beyond lol. I hope it's before the end of this year that's all. Not that I am having any issues cause I love this phone but it would be nice to up to date. It's a shame Samsung just doesn't push a update through Kies. It would be so much easier.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The latest leak is 4.1.1 isn't it? 4.1.2 might be doable as long as there is not that much of a change I would guess.The way Verizon does updates well get it when we should have 4.2 or beyond lol. I hope it's before the end of this year that's all. Not that I am having any issues cause I love this phone but it would be nice to up to date. It's a shame Samsung just doesn't push a update through Kies. It would be so much easier.
Perhaps your username about sums up this whole scenario?:) And just in case since written text sometimes doesn't fully convey intent or context, I mean this about the Jellybean update status and not you:D

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Was told today by a VZW rep that it would roll out before the first of the year, but now that I think about it, he didn't say what year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae