GS3 to GN2????? I'm thinkin I might!!!

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Various sites are stating that the Galaxy Note 2 is likely headed to Big Red.

Anyone besides me thinking about moving to the GN2 if/when it comes to Verizon???

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Not me. Not my cup of tea. The thing is too damn big. An s3 is about as big as i would want my phone to be. But if u like it, more power to ya.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't switch, just because I looked at one at AT&T and the thing was HUGE! I couldn't hold it with one hand and operate it if I tried. Felt awkward to use as a phone also. Not to mention putting something that big in my pocket!

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
In a second I will pass off my S3 to my husband for the Note 2.......I've been dying for a 5" to come to verzon. happy medium for me between small cell screens and 7" tab, which I love but sometimes it's not convenient to drag a tab out of my purse. I always have a bag, purse, or backpack with me so fitting in a pocket is not an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't switch, just because I looked at one at AT&T and the thing was HUGE! I couldn't hold it with one hand and operate it if I tried. Felt awkward to use as a phone also. Not to mention putting something that big in my pocket!

when i got my droid x i had people making, "that's too big" noises, but now that size is mainstream so......nope not too big for me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You are in luck, intuition can be had now and meets your criterion. Not my cup of tea, but hey it is your choice.

In a second I will pass off my S3 to my husband for the Note 2.......I've been dying for a 5" to come to verzon. happy medium for me between small cell screens and 7" tab, which I love but sometimes it's not convenient to drag a tab out of my purse. I always have a bag, purse, or backpack with me so fitting in a pocket is not an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

when i got my droid x i had people making, "that's too big" noises, but now that size is mainstream so......nope not too big for me.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Especially if it is running the rumoured exynos quad core. 720p screen and jb. Then we have the HTC 5 incher coming. I'm all in on one of them!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Its too big for me.LoL Just wait til later in the year and use your notebook/phone combo style phone.:p
Pfffft when is to big getting kinda awkward/funny looking seeing people holding those things up to your ear.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Here is how I plan on using the GN2. I have a Peeble watch coming (sometime in Oct I hope). I wear a BT headset much of the time when I am outside and have BT in my car.

Google Now works very good for me and S-Voice isnt that bad either. Voice dictation on JB is awesome (I have a N7)

Add the Pebble, BT Headset/Car, Voice Commands/Dictation ... there will be many times I wont actually directly use the GN2 per se.... but rather have it be the hub that my Peeble, Car/Headset uses to complete the task I need to do. When I do need to browse the web, take a note, read a book... Ill have the GN2 right there for me.

Dont get me wrong... I love the GS3 and my Nexus 7..... but I am hoping to combine the 2 into 1 with the GN2.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I might go for it. I would like to see it. Play with it. Maybe someone would make an s3 n2 trade. Who knows. Like said above. It may just be too big(that's what she said)

FissionMailed from Paranoid S3

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I agree with the others. The S3 is about as big of a phone as I would like. I used to think the idea of a 5 inch screen or bigger for a phone would be amazing until I got the S3, works just fine and a good size for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae