- 09-12-2012, 10:28 AM #2
- 09-12-2012, 11:12 AM #3
- 09-12-2012, 11:32 AM #4
Very strange. I know that with some SDCards, particularly larger ones have to be formatted in FAT32 or it will cause some issues. However it is constantly mounting and unmounting that sounds more like a problem with it being seated wrong in the slot. If it is a software issue that is a very strange one.
- 09-12-2012, 11:54 AM #5
You might want to try the following: I have listed them starting with the simplest.
1. Take your battery out and reboot (see if this solves your issue)
2. Wipe Phone cache. (see if this solves your issue)
3. Delete contents on your SD. First Back up your SD contents to your PC. (see if this solves your issue)
4. Reformat the SD card, reboot phone. Does this solve your issue?
** Try and recall what if any changes were made when the issue started: New app, SD card removed from phone, changed phone settings, New files loaded on SD card (maybe a corrupt file), connected phone to PC?
- 09-12-2012, 12:30 PM #6
- 09-12-2012, 12:39 PM #7
- 09-12-2012, 12:43 PM #8
- 09-12-2012, 01:13 PM #9
***Sandisk SDXC 64 GB cards come preformatted as exFAT. To reformat card use this tool.
- 09-12-2012, 01:56 PM #10
- 09-15-2012, 11:10 AM #15
- 10-12-2012, 08:37 AM #18
I got this same error a few weeks back. I hadn't even touched the card since installing it in July. I rebooted and it has never come back. I have all my music on my card and I use it almost daily.
I chalked it up to a random issue since it hasn't returned, but I have a Sandisk card too. I'm sure many of us do.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
- By aerajan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:41 AM