Visit site
So I have the 32gb model.
Apps: 2.12gb
Pics, vids: 2.10gb
Audio: 220kb
Downloads: 1.65gb
Mic files: 15.12gb
Available Space: 10.94gb

I had close to 6gb under misc files that was in clockwordmod (my phone is rooted) and I connected my phone to my laptop and removed a few gigs of those files I do not need.
I also deleted a few large movie files under my movie downloaded app to free up a few more gigs but the phone still shows the 10.94gb free and 15.12gb under misc even though I removed 5-6gb of files. I do not understand why it still says that, when I connect the phone to my laptop and explore the files they are not there on my phone any more yet the storage stats still have the GB listed as if they are.

Anyone have any idea about this?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So I have the 32gb model.
Apps: 2.12gb
Pics, vids: 2.10gb
Audio: 220kb
Downloads: 1.65gb
Mic files: 15.12gb
Available Space: 10.94gb

I had close to 6gb under misc files that was in clockwordmod (my phone is rooted) and I connected my phone to my laptop and removed a few gigs of those files I do not need.
I also deleted a few large movie files under my movie downloaded app to free up a few more gigs but the phone still shows the 10.94gb free and 15.12gb under misc even though I removed 5-6gb of files. I do not understand why it still says that, when I connect the phone to my laptop and explore the files they are not there on my phone any more yet the storage stats still have the GB listed as if they are.

Anyone have any idea about this?

If you are talking about your internal memory it could be apps/OS files since they are not lumped in with your user installed files. I am not 100% sure however since I usually ran CM10 so I had almost not bloat on my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21