need help quick
i was wondering if anyone is having trouble right now with their phones. My phone keep reseting my service (says no service then service comes back every 5 mins or so.) Then the phone is switching it self to power saving mode with 50% battery left. I locks it self then when i push the unlock button the phone takes literally 2 or 3 mins for the screen to come on. I rooted the phone about a month ago as well as a rom, but couldnt watch twitch app so i put it back to stock, everything was fine up to today. The battery seemed like it was draining faster but i dont know if this has anything to do with it. What should i do?
- 09-14-2012, 09:37 PM #3
- 09-14-2012, 09:39 PM #4
Re: need help quick
well i was back at stock, like it came out of the box, i just recovered and everything is fine, but since everything is good now and i have everything off of it, im just going to try cm10 m1, hopefully everything works, should i just be reinstalling or using titanium to back up? which is better
- 09-14-2012, 10:22 PM #6
Re: need help quick
Reinstall or if you backup, open EVERY APP and finish the installation. I have seen in quite a few places where an app will stay alive in the background and wreak havoc with the battery which in turn causes excessive heat.
I had last night's Cm10 build on for most of the day... It was real nice. If I would have felt like setting up my phone all over again I would have kept it.
Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship
- 09-14-2012, 10:31 PM #7
- By jsharp in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2013, 08:50 AM
- By WStanford1976 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2012, 10:21 AM
- By Bolt_of_Thunder in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 08-01-2011, 08:48 PM
- By pittsm in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:31 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM