- 09-14-2012, 09:16 PM #2
- 52 Posts
Re: How to force 4g?
If your in a 4g area you should not have to however I have noticed it does take some time switching from 3 to 4g sometimes. What I do is hit the airplane mode toggle wait for it to disable and then turn off airplane mode, if your in a 4g area it will startup with 4g. It works for me.
If your trying to disable 3g then i dont know and would also like to hear the answer.
- 09-14-2012, 09:52 PM #3
- By TheRewardisCheese in forum Motorola Backflip Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:36 PM
- By LocationDudeNYC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:55 AM
- By sethjk in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:29 AM
- By TheRewardisCheese in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:17 PM
- By Tennessee in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:57 AM