Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Default Re: If you could, would you jump from the SG3 to the Note 2??

Quote Originally Posted by ShuckNet View Post
    If you have a SG3, would you leave it for the note 2? If so why? I'm a iphoner who is making the jump and leaning heavily towards the sg3. Or I was. Is the note just to big??

No!

My s3 has pretty good battery life for a smartphone. with average use I can get around 12 hours out of it, with heavy usage I can pull around 8 hours, 14 with light usage, and 24 with battery ever touching the phone.

But don't expect 24 hours of usage with average use.

The size is perfect for a phone, while yes, the note 2 is better, it's size is just not practical for a phone and unless you have huge gorilla hands, impossible to use one handed!

It's a great phone but I wouldn't go with a note, probably never

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I am former iPhoner also, and just switched to the SG3 and I love, love it. However, my husband got the Note 2 and after playing with both I am leaning towards switching to the Note 2 while I still can. They are beautiful phones and the customization you can do is far more than I ever imagined after having an iPhone for the last 4 years. I have no regrets of switching and only pressure to make my final decision whether to keep the SG3 or go to the Note 2. I am torn because obviously the Note 2 is bigger, but that is also one reason why I am considering the switch. I would think either way you'd be happy.

The size of the Note 2 is too big for me. I like my phone to be the size of a phone. I think "phablets" are for ppl who don't want to purchase or don't have the Money for a tablet in my opinion. GS3 is the right size for me, I wouldn't switch for a note 2. I don't think I'll go bigger than the screen on the S3 on a phone.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    The size is perfect for a phone, while yes, the note 2 is better, it's size is just not practical for a phone and unless you have huge gorilla hands, impossible to use one handed!
    Yes I would. My huge gorilla hands are ready. :-)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123