Black s3 to verizon ??

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there will be a black S3 to be released for vwz or any other colors? I have looked around the net to try and find an answer but I am having no luck. I think at one time I saw something about October but I cannot find that information again. Thanks guys!!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I've heard about different colors is that att will soon be selling a red one. I have the white one. Had the blue one at first but didn't really like the blue. A black model would be nice though

S3N7 from AOKP S3?

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The phone should of been black to begin with. This pebble blue is horrid. I made mine black already. A black case and black glass screen protector solved that problem. I'm more interested in the black 64gig S3 to Verizon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The 64 gb would definitely be sweet! Sure other colors are cool but for me I am a simple guy and like my phone in black or grey. I didn't know for sure if black would be available but if not oh well. I am ready to upgrade and am leasing heavily to the S3.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

chadrh

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Mind providing a link to the black glass screen protector? I can't seem to find one, my Google-Fu is weak on this one.

The phone should of been black to begin with. This pebble blue is horrid. I made mine black already. A black case and black glass screen protector solved that problem. I'm more interested in the black 64gig S3 to Verizon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2