Who to get the goods from?

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
As in previous posts I am a long time apple fanboy jumping ship to the S3 for more tech and innovative features. My question is,where is the best place to buy my powerhouse S3?whether it be online is the better take,or in-store.Best buy?radio shack? Sams club? Verizon? Best as in terms of deals and support. I have done my homework but don't have personal experience purchasing a phone from these companies.

Also I'm writing this on my iPhone 4 and am wanting to button hook it against the wall out of boredom with IOS6.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy all the way. They will price match. They have a 30 day exchange policy, 60 if you are reward zone silver. No restocking fee on exchanges. Their black tie protection is well worth it. Rapid replacement with a new device if you wreck your current device. It has a zero deductible and unlimited use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought my 16gb GS3 at Amazon a few days ago for $139.

It was an add a line to our family Verizon account (previous phone was on Sprint). I was hoping to get instant gratification so I brought a screen capture of the Amazon price and phone to Best Buy but they dismissed me saying it must be a refurbished phone (it's not), so I went home and ordered at Amazon and had it two days later.

Hatren

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I just jumped ships from Sprint to Verizon. They price matched Amazon for me, 150 for SGS3. Plan price is about the same with a huge jump in service and reliability with this phone. Bought this Friday that just past.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12