Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
My s3 locks up and touch wiz does it to and forces it close any suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Suggestions:
1. Spend some time reading through various threads in this forum and the general forum - this topic is discussed quite a bit, with lots of useful suggestions
2. Power-off; battery pull; reseat SIM card
3. Factory reset

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

mikecico

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had this problem, where Touchwiz keeps locking up and auto-resetting in a loop. It happened with my current phone last night, which is a replacement S3 for the one I bought in July. That one had the same problem, and I had reset it about 4 or 5 times prior to getting a replacement.

It's getting old fast. Actually, it's already old. Does anyone have any suggestions or hints as to what's going on with this? The phone is awesome, up until the point it isn't anymore. Then it sucks hard. I'm getting tired of rebuilding my phone every few weeks.

annarbor

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I will be receiving my THIRD S3 today due to the last "replacement" locking up. I pulled the SIM, factory reset and did all but throw it at the wall, yet it still continued to lock up. My first phone dropped calls and had horrible reception. FedEx should be arriving shortly with my newest "refurbished as new" phone. I will post again once I receive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol