- 81 Posts
There is a local guy selling his NIB S3 that he says he received at work from a sales competition. He says it still has the plastic on the box. He gave me the IMEI/ESN # that Verizon's website says is a good # and can be activated. The price is still being worked out but I'm wondering if there have been and rumors/reports/anything of counterfeit phones and if anybody has any recommendations to make sure I don't get screwed in the deal if I end up going through with it.
- 09-27-2012, 02:49 PM #2
- 09-27-2012, 04:01 PM #3
- 09-27-2012, 04:30 PM #4
Re: Counterfeit phones?
The phone already comes from Korea, who were the master of counterfeiting in the 80's. The Chinese have that market now, but they're too busy making iPhones. Regardless, have this person meet you at a BB or VZW store, as mentioned above.
- By andrewharder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 07:42 PM
- By notjacinth in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:30 PM
- By kardin in forum HTC G1/Dream Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:18 PM
- By titup in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:20 AM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM