Saving Camera Settings Changes

Sailmaker

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to save camera settings after changing them? For example, when I change "Scene Mode" to SPORTS, when I close camera and then open it later, the settings revert back to NONE. I'd like to save settings changes so I don't have to reset every time I open the camera.
I've searched this forum & tried to google for a solution but haven't found one.

Would appreciate solution or suggestions.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it's as close as I could get to a useful suggestion. In the Settings menu (of the camera app), you can edit the shortcuts and drag the 'SCN' icon up to the menu bar (or whatever it's called). That'll at least give you a one-press selection to change modes rather than two presses. uploadfromtaptalk1348978687362.jpgEdit: Or you could just try a 3rd party application.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Sailmaker

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your screen shot. That is what I ended up doing. But it still seems like you should be able to save all your changed settings. Perhaps it designed that way so you don't forget to change your settings back. I have discovered that some of the setting changes are saved while others sren't.