I want a S3

Steven72555

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I keep reading about the signal reception issues.
Are these issues Samsung related?
Should I just stick with my current Droid bionic and hope for ICS update?

sparesr4sissies

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The crowd seems to be split as far as signal reception goes. Some people claim to have terrible signal, while others (like myself) are having no problem. It is a Samsung issue, people had problems with the Galaxy Nexus (much worse than the S3) as well. I'd say if you're in an area with poor signal to begin with you should probably wait for something else. I'd wait and see what HTC comes out with in the fall or if you like your Motorola stuff I'd see what they come out with now that Google is taking over.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My gs3 is not perfect, but it is close to my rezound and razr maxx, and way better than my Thunderbolt.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my S3 and have better signal with it than I had with my Maxx. You will LOVE the jump from Bionic to S3. I loved my Bionic and Maxx but man......the S3 is freaking sweet.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have found that LTE doesn't seem to blanket an area like 3G did. For example, if I go a couple of blocks from my house I get 5 bars. In my house I get 2 or 3. That said, I've compared my db readings to my wife's Razr and they are almost exactly the same. I've never dropped a call either so I'm fine with it the way it is.

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Signal is good for me. I lose signal in the same places I always lost signal but nothing to complain about this is a great phone.