Sch-I535v ??

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Received a replacement and in my dealing with Verizon I try and look at everything they send to me I noticed my old galaxy s3 model number is sch-I535 new one is sch-I535v not finding anything on the net about this model?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
V is probably for Verizon. Did Verizon send you the phone, or did an insurance company? If is was an insurance company, it is probably an SCH-1535s for Sprint.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Received a replacement and in my dealing with Verizon I try and look at everything they send to me I noticed my old galaxy s3 model number is sch-I535 new one is sch-I535v not finding anything on the net about this model?

Does it say in the software or somewhere on the phone?

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
On my its says Samsung on the inside tag as well as give the 1800 number to Samsung

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
It's also locks up when I go into my quick tabs to open a new web page not the "hold down the home button " but the one from web pages to open another web page and it crashes I put it into safe mode still does it anyone having this issue to

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
It's also locks up when I go into my quick tabs to open a new web page not the "hold down the home button " but the one from web pages to open another web page and it crashes I put it into safe mode still does it anyone having this issue to

In settings go to app manager/all/internet and clear data and see if that helps. You should also go into recovery and wipe cache partition. Doesn't affect apps or data. Fixes some glitches. You do this by shutting off your phone. Then hold volume up while holding down home button. While holding them down hold down power button until you see the little blue booting recovery then let go. In a few moments you will see the recovery screen. Scroll down to wipe cache partition and apply. When that is done hit the reboot system now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1