Netflix video quality is terrible?

firefly303

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got my s3 a few days ago and one of the things that really annoys me is, the videos you can take with the s3 are amazing quality but whenever i try to stream videos on netflix they look blurry to the point of not even being able to read the opening credits.
Im running wifi when streaming them, and netflix on my PC (same internet) runs great quality videos. does anyone know how to fix this? :/

PamelaBB

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I don't know what to say about this one except I'm an avid netflix watcher on my s3 and the videos look fine. I Definitely don't have a problem reading the credits.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Poohbear

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Pamela, i've had no issues watching netflix on my phone and the quality looks good. It's even been daughter approved.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got my s3 a few days ago and one of the things that really annoys me is, the videos you can take with the s3 are amazing quality but whenever i try to stream videos on netflix they look blurry to the point of not even being able to read the opening credits.
Im running wifi when streaming them, and netflix on my PC (same internet) runs great quality videos. does anyone know how to fix this? :/

Maybe try reinstalling? The only time my netflix looks bad is while it's "settling in" on 3g. Once it gets going for a minute it's usually fine. I haven't compared in awhile but I seem to remember some other services like hbo go looking somewhat better in the past.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

lacherice

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem whether it's on WIFI or not. Were you able to fix the issue? I didn't have a problem with my old Galaxy S and I'm watching the S3 is the same areas watched the Galaxy S. :-\

jeffdanger

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Netflix will downgrade quality if your download speed isn't good. Mine looks crappy at work on the public wifi but great at home.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
My Netflix on all mobile.phones in my home plays them beautiful. It is probably your internet connection or maybe a software issue on your end. :(