- 1 Posts
Netflix video quality is terrible?
I just got my s3 a few days ago and one of the things that really annoys me is, the videos you can take with the s3 are amazing quality but whenever i try to stream videos on netflix they look blurry to the point of not even being able to read the opening credits.
Im running wifi when streaming them, and netflix on my PC (same internet) runs great quality videos. does anyone know how to fix this? :/
- 10-03-2012, 11:52 PM #2
- 10-04-2012, 01:55 AM #3
- 10-04-2012, 05:46 AM #4
- 10-04-2012, 06:50 AM #5
Re: Netflix video quality is terrible?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 10-04-2012, 07:18 PM #6
- 11-28-2012, 04:40 PM #7
- 12-07-2012, 04:07 PM #8
- 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM #9
- By yuhzeet in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 21Last Post: 07-19-2012, 10:09 PM
- By tropolis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:43 PM
- By jshamoon in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:18 PM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 45Last Post: 06-06-2010, 10:41 AM
- By FauxCaptain in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2010, 03:41 PM