After one week with my S3.....

Donnie Pridemore

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I love this phone! Switched from a Nexus, and loving it! Still learning some of the features, but this phone absolutely rocks! Can't wait to see what Jelly Bean will do for it!

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine Saturday coming from a GNex as well. This thing blows the GNex out of the water in every way...other than being AOSP but there are several TouchWiz things I really like. I am stock with Nova launcher and I'm in love with this device!

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
We have no touchwiz development.
Only a bunch of AOSP :( Roms.

If I wanted AOSP I would gotten a nexus.

Where's teamsbrissenmod? And their TSM touchwizzle goodness

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple

RLLangley

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Also picked on up this week. Came from an iPhone 4. Have tried multiple times to try and like Android phones but always found a reason to return to the iPhone. So far they have seemed to fix many of the issues that turned me off to the OS. Loving this phone and finding all the things it can do :D

imneveral0ne

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
You can only use the touchwiz clock if you're using touchwiz launcher unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just got my s3 last week coming from a Maxx. I absolutely love my phone now. I had a blue s3 but was less than thrilled with the color so I exchanged for the white version the other day. Now im on cloud9.

I wish there was a way to port the touchwiz weather to an alternate launcher. Its always been this way unfortunately even with htc and motorola phones.