Problem with checking for updates

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues when I check for updates. I have good service and this is what I get
a4emune2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

imtoomuch

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question. Did you restart the phone? And are you connected to Wi-Fi?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

DBoyChamps

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I have wiped my phone, reset the battery, tried chaning to CDMI Only.. All the listed "tricks or work arounds" in previous threads and by googling. None of them worked. I still recieve the same error and has been going on now since late September. Does anyone know what is causing this????

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I would be more concerned with this when Verizon has announced that they are rolling out a new update. When that time comes, if everyone here is still getting the same error message then I would highly recommend doing all the work arounds and if all else fails maybe try a factory reset.

Believe me, you will all hear and see about an update before Verizon releases it. There will be plenty of time to prepare.

drews66

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont get that I just get the normal "no software update available" a software update is going to be pushed soon. Another small one with supposed better radios I beleive.

Come on JB already!

Galperins4

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Getting same error for the past 2 days. Hopefully it does mean they are prepping an update.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums