1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone running the latest CM10 nightly for the Verizon galaxy s3?

Last I heard there were a few bugs. Im using my old Nexus because of the ota jb and Google now but I miss my s3 and I'd like to run cm10. Is there anyone running this ROM that hasn't experienced any bugs? Last I heard there were some problems with the GPS and some screen flashing every now and then. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-i515 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Anyone running the latest CM10 nightly for the Verizon galaxy s3?

Quote Originally Posted by sob372 View Post
    Last I heard there were a few bugs. Im using my old Nexus because of the ota jb and Google now but I miss my s3 and I'd like to run cm10. Is there anyone running this ROM that hasn't experienced any bugs? Last I heard there were some problems with the GPS and some screen flashing every now and then. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

There are still some bugs with it, but some users love it while some hate it. All a matter of preference. AOKP B4 has been very solid for me however and when it has been paired with Lean Kernel it has been running very smoothly and not having any major complaints.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Never heard of that? Is it based on JB and do you have a link for it?

Global Posts
    11,760 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

It's a JB ROM. Their site is . As with CM10, you will need to flash gapps separately. The screen flashing issue has been fixed in build 4. GPS works but takes longer to lock than under ICS TouchWiz.

Sent from my SGSIII

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom 2.5

Both are nice I ran aopk but was having battery issues with built in kernal, I'm trying out CM10 10/1/12 and not having a issue as of right now. If you run aopk make sure to adjust all your volume setting for some reason mine didn;t work till i played something and turned the volume up.

ROM
    AOKP 5

I've been running CM10 nightlies for a week now. Haven't had bugs that have made me believe that its not daily driver capable. Didn't have success running LeanKernel though. Once I went to KToons I saw much better battery life.
    CM10 has been 100% fine in my book.

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

Only issues I've run into are recording volume is low when taking a video (because it only uses the top mic, a known bug introduced to stop in-call echo I believe). That issue also effects things like speaking to Google Now.

The other issue I had today was a MMS fail to send on wifi. I turned off wifi and it sent over 4g though.

Battery life (for me) has been on par with stock. No issues with data connections going into and out of wifi/4g/3g so far.