Bluetooth issue with Navigation
I have a 2013 Subaru Outback (w/o Nav) and am having an issue with bluetooth. It works fine with calls, I get prompted for calls no matter what I am listening to XM, FM, CD, whatever. However, if I am listening to XM (for example) and using navigation, the navigation commands are not heard. I have to be in BT/Audio mode on the unit to hear these. Shouldn't it broadcast these commands even if you are listening to another source?
- 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Bluetooth issue with Navigation
Most cars have two types of bluetooth connection. One for voice calls and a second for other audio functions (such as music, navigation, text-to-speech apps, etc). I've never had a phone and/or car where those things broadcast over the voice call bluetooth connection. I've always had to be in the BT/Audio mode to hear them through my car's speakers.
- 10-05-2012, 10:10 AM #3
- 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM #4
- By drdeath91 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 01:56 PM
- By mweathers in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM
- By slbelt in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2011, 05:39 PM
- By Deepsun in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:05 PM
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:10 PM