Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dt81
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any way to swap colors

So I have a white S3, and am having a bit of buyers remorse. WIsh I'd gotten the blue one. I know Verizon won't let me swap out, just curious if anyone else had buyers remorse, and have you found a way to 'swap' for the other color? I tried decals, but didn't like how they felt. I did look on Craigslist in the area to see if anyone wanted to trade, but no luck. Anyway, just a thread to see if anyone else was having buyers remorse, and if anyone had been able to find a trade for a different color (and how you went about it).

Default Re: Any way to swap colors

Check the market place. There may be someone there who would like to trade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    If I were never here, you would never know.
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Just buy a case for it...I have a blue one I'm not really thrilled with, so I bought a gray case...Covers it completely.

Global Posts
    2,454 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Root

I had alternate buyers remorse. I had a blue s3, after a week I went back and exchanged it for a white version. I tried everything to cover the blue, but nothing to my liking. Now im a happy camper. Verizon will want to push back because they dont want to do a little paperwork, but take it back if you arent happy and still in your 14 day exchange window. If not im sure you could swap with someone on craiglist if thats your thing.

I had both the blue and white and the white is slightly better for long term if you ask me. I liked the blue it looked nice for a short time but for me got dull quick. The white at least you can cover up with a lot more cases that will look good on the white. Some color combos with the blue just don't go if you ask me.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Good points....and I alternate between loving my white phone, and wishing I had the blue. I'm just never satisfied and easily bored!

Curious, what cases are out there that cover the bezel? I've got several slim cases that cover the sides and back, but leave the front exposed. Are there any decent cases that cover the front as well, that aren't as bulky as an otterbox?

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

I have the white on Sprint and Blue on Verizon. I didn't think I would like the blue until I went and saw it in person.. I actually like the color of it. I'd love to have a red one though! Does colorware do the S3?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    MARTA830 likes this.

You can always just buy a blue Verizon battery cover. Then the front of the phone will be white and the back will be blue

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I have verizon and I have the blue but want the white one nobody on craigslist wants to trade id anybody lives in the nyc area and wants to trade let me know please.

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simms2013 View Post
    I have verizon and I have the blue but want the white one nobody on craigslist wants to trade id anybody lives in the nyc area and wants to trade let me know please.
    Could always just buy a decal/ skin. My boyfriend has one on his phone that looks really nice. Then you can get whatever color/ design you want. Not the same but pretty close second

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums