Cell Standby eating battery
So my cell standby is usually the top battery killer. As of right now, its used 51% of my battery. My phone has been unplugged for 4h 49m. The cell standby has been on for 4h 49. Any ideas why this is constantly using so much battery?
- 10-08-2012, 12:21 PM #2
- 251 Posts
Re: Cell Standby eating battery
Because your not using your phone. If you use it more often you will then see the screen and whatever apps your using then have a larger percentage of battery use. If the phone isn't in use a lot then this is normal.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM #3
- 10-08-2012, 08:10 PM #4
- By GHB in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:41 PM
- By MotoCharmUser in forum Motorola CharmReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:30 PM
- By guitarplayer in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:41 PM
- By guitarplayer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:15 PM
- By Raptor in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:53 AM