Car Mode Problem
I did a quick search and couldn't find a thread/answer. I've been having an issue that when I put my SIII into my iBolt car dock, the phone is always switching between car mode and regular (not car mode). I'm not sure if this is an issue with the phone itself or the dock. I did get my phone at Best Buy and got their insurance, so I'm not afraid of returning the phone, I'd just like that to be the last option.
Has anybody had a similar issue and if so, what was the solution?
- 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM #2
- 10-09-2012, 12:28 PM #4
Re: Car Mode Problem
It sounds as though the iBolt is defective.
Mine goes into car mode and stays there until I take the phone out.
I saw where others here had some issues and iBolt was very responsive and great to work with.
Give them a call and see what they can do for you.
- 10-09-2012, 10:32 PM #5
- By zakphi in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:59 PM
- By Ravenell in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 31Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
- By ninefall in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:25 PM
- By avacomputers in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 34Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:43 PM
- By kev83202 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:41 PM