- 1,793 Posts
Hello fellow s3 friends on big red;im on at&t with an s3 of my own. And was wondering,since verizon has the largest lte network,what are other s3 owners on big red gettin'.? I switched over to At&t from sprint which was the best choice of my life lol. Currently,here in Knightdale, Nc im getting anywhere from 10-29Mbs on downlink,and 4-10 uploads. What about you guys on big red.? Specific cities and or states would be much appreciated.
Sent from my S3(:
- 10-09-2012, 06:17 PM #2
Re: Network speeds.
I am in LA and have seen speeds in excess of 60 mbps multiple times on my gs3, and see in the 40s almost every day. Of course, speed depends on a variety of factors. Typically, I see 8-15mbps during peak periods with so-so signal. In fringe areas, signal would be less.
One thing with att is that they operate on 5x5 in some cities, 10x10 in others. Verizon operates 10x10 just about everywhere.
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX / Atrix Lapdock"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 10-09-2012, 07:32 PM #31%er
- 190 Posts
- 10-09-2012, 09:19 PM #4
- 10-10-2012, 09:44 AM #5
- 10-11-2012, 02:27 PM #6
- 10-11-2012, 02:34 PM #7
- 10-12-2012, 08:32 AM #9
- 10-12-2012, 10:06 AM #10
- 10-12-2012, 11:09 PM #11
- 7 Posts
Re: Network speeds.
I get around 30-40 Mbps download, and between 8-15 Mbps upload. This is in the Lehigh Valley PA (Allentown/Bethlehem/Whitehall area). Even when I don't get LTE, I get exceptional 3G speeds in areas I could barely even get 2G with other carriers (I've been with all of the big 4).
- By 1414H77 in forum SprintReplies: 35Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
- By liquidjesus in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2011, 06:55 PM
- By stedyone in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2010, 09:29 AM
- By sgtfoo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:47 AM
- By hbg in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 40Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:54 PM