Home WiFi Network Disabled

nwostar

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Elvis Ron, your solution worked for me!

"I had the same problem These are the steps I followed to fix it.

1. Tap and hold the network that is disabled
2. Select "Modify network config"
3. Enter the network password again.
4. Save the network

Your WiFi network should work fine."

websy

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi Slandango,

Did you finally find a solution to your problem ? I have exactly the same problem as yours, even with the very last Android version (4.4.4).

Cheers,

Yves

Shalom Elkin

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Guys
If there is a prize for Weird glitch - I just won it.
I purchased a ZTE Mf60 mobile Access point. After somesetup, it broadcasts an SSID, and I can connect toit wiht two Nexus 5 phones (android 4.4.4), two IPAD's, Two Intel deskopts...SO I assume this is ok.
On my Nexus 10 Tablet (again 4.4.4) I see the network. i click connect, it goes to "obtaining", and then it goes to disabled.
i triple checked password, and connection type, and others.
i can't find any infor about what does DISABLED mean next to a network name.

Any help will be appreciated !

Thanks,

Shalom

shivakasala

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
hi...
Iam also facing the same issue ,
i could not connect office wi fi networks .
its showing me Disable ,
i could not see option modify network in phone .
Thank you very much for your patience

Kevin Kobelsky

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I had this exact problem with my new LG G4, but not my previous phone or other phones on the same router.
I tried clearing the cache, but it didn't help. I read on some other threads that it might have something to do with a power saving app.
The solution for me was to uninstall my Battery Doctor app.
Immediately, my wifi networks went from showing as 'Disabled' (thought I could manually select them and connect) to 'Saved' or 'Connected'
Hope this helps.

ghost hunter1

Jun 10, 2017
Visit site
i have the same issue as you all guys have whenever i use the etc file and i accidentally delete the moste common issue
that everyone have and I am one of him how could i just not realise that this cost me damage when i delete the host file i try to fix ******* google play store and i delete the host file from wireles and dint now that could be the issue of it and still cannot find out the case how i can backup my host file what u usually delete do anyone have an specific idea how to get my host file from etc folder it is really hard for me to get it straight in front and its really annoying without network
i cannot accses any wirelles i try put new password and stil this **** popup my head it drive the hell out me could someone pleas pleas tell me the way to fix i hoped that this is good details enough to understand :( I am pissed

pilotchip

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
POSSIBLE SOLUTION
I had the same issue. One Pixel would connect just fine as always, but my second Pixel just said SAVED then DISABLED.

Go to WIFI Settings - FORGET the network - turn OFF WIFI.
Go to SETTINGS - APPS - find DEVICE POLICY - ENABLE it.
RESTART PHONE. Connect to WiFi network again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair