- 3 Posts
Bluetooth incompatible with SVoice on 2009 Prius
I've got a 2009 Toyota Prius with bluetooth and am able to successfully pair my S3 with the car for the purposes of phone calls. However, if I open SVoice from the phone, it seems to be listening over bluetooth, however my bluetooth is not sending over audio while the device is listening for my voice and results it SVoice timing out and telling me to try again.
Only if I disconnect the phone from bluetooth can I use SVoice.
Is there any way around this?
- 12-08-2012, 10:39 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Bluetooth incompatible with SVoice on 2009 Prius
I am using text by voice on my galaxy s3. When I use svoice it does not hear me when text by voice is running in the background.I turn off text by voice and then svoice works properly. Svoice doesn't hear us when another voice program is running .Fortunately, tbv has an off button.I would like an app to close tbv when I open svoice. Not great but a work around.
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By kca2000 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:20 AM
- By mahalolo in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
- By angieutc in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 71Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:39 PM
- By nrweaver in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:35 PM