- 13 Posts
Help...factory wipe with no screen
Slamming car door, meet phone screen. Screen lost that fight.
The phone still works if I use bluetooth to make and receive calls, but I can't see anything. I put in an insurance claim and will have a new phone in 2 days. I have to send the old one back but I'd like to factory reset it prior to giving it to them.
Can I use adb or any other tools to factory reset without having a screen?:
- 10-21-2012, 01:40 PM #3
- By joaoanastacio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:45 PM
- By dave9851 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2011, 03:11 PM
- By jparaja in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 09:33 PM
- By Harvey Wallbanger in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:19 AM
- By Westie#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 03:16 PM