Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: Sprint has gotten Jellybean first

Actually the same jb ota was leeked about a week or two ago, I've been running it rooted on my s3 since it was leeked and I havent run into any problems so far.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by emburybrett View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't really care about JellyBean?? I get its going to be better but you guys seem like your ready to **** your self like iOS fans after an iPhone announcement
    Exactly, most people bought the phone with ICS on it knowing exactly what it is capable of. The phone still does everything you expected it to do.
    the1m.polo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    The best network with the best data caps and highest overage charges hahahaha

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Speak for yaself... I'm still unlimited.... And if I left verizon it wouldn't be for sprint.... Their service is horrible in Phx and Atlanta my 2 Homes... And let's not talk about charges.... What company was charging folks for 4g where they didn't have 4g..Sprint.... At least with verizon you know where your money is going... No other company has updated their network as efficient and fast as Verizon... Period... And sprints customer service.... Now that's really something to laugh at... Check the ratings on quality and customer service.... And get at me!
    You pay for what you get.... I need a signal and customers service they can have my money if they provide that..
    go prepaid (cricket, metro pcs, straight talk,) if your not about quality.. Honestly, what are you paying for????

Sent from my GS3....

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Don't expect anything from Verizon until the Razr HD hype calms down. They don't want an older phone on the display case getting an update that makes their newest flagship phones look bad. This is how Verizon operates and it's been this way for some time now. Pray for a leaked ROM instead!

Quote Originally Posted by the1m.polo View Post
    Speak for yaself... I'm still unlimited.... And if I left verizon it wouldn't be for sprint.... Their service is horrible in Phx and Atlanta my 2 Homes... And let's not talk about charges.... What company was charging folks for 4g where they didn't have 4g..Sprint.... At least with verizon you know where your money is going... No other company has updated their network as efficient and fast as Verizon... Period... And sprints customer service.... Now that's really something to laugh at... Check the ratings on quality and customer service.... And get at me!
    You pay for what you get.... I need a signal and customers service they can have my money if they provide that..
    go prepaid (cricket, metro pcs, straight talk,) if your not about quality.. Honestly, what are you paying for????

Sent from my GS3....

Right on, I was sprint a few months a go for only ONE month before sending back the phones in the 30 days they give you. I was told they had upgraded their towers and customer service was better then a few years ago, and there customer service is still a joke. they act like I'm crazy when I tell them whats wrong with the their first bill they sent me and after that I told them they could have there phones back and that I was still in the 30 days and I wasn't happy with them so I wouldn't be paying for it and the person said "sorry your not happy with sprint we can give you $20 off your next bill if you stay" I was like really...? and hung up. Also the whole time my phone did nothing but roam and that kills the battery on any phone. When I did get sprint coverage It would one maybe two bars and that would come with dropped calls, missed calls that didn't ring and texts where delayed for hours at a time.
    the1m.polo likes this.

I totally agree with you mike304 i left Sprint due to their horrible 4G speeds and sad coverage. I love the speeds on Verizon and don't mind waiting for the proper jelly bean update.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Other than Project Butter, there's nothing groundbreaking about Jellybean. When I came from Gingerbread on the Droid 4 to ICS on the S3, that was a big change. ICS is great on my phone, and there is no way in hell that I would ever switch carriers for an update. My 4G is fast as hell, and my phone works everywhere it needs to. Not to mention my bill is only $80 w/ Unlimited Data. Not losing any sleep over something that will eventually come. Sad to say, but anyone that has time to brag about phone updates and/or carrier bash needs to grow up, get a life, or both. It's a phone, first and foremost. If it makes phone calls, then you chose the right service. Just my .02 guys.
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Sent from my GS3....
    Bro network vision and lte is almost done in atl I know for a fact and phx isn't gonna get left out like wimax did and speak for yourself I pay REASONABLE prices for a GOOD and IMPROVING network and carrier that's not gonna cut me off for being a dollar shot on my bill (which vzw did me on TWO occasions) I'm in Chicago

Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Bro network vision and lte is almost done in atl I know for a fact and phx isn't gonna get left out like wimax did and speak for yourself I pay REASONABLE prices for a GOOD and IMPROVING network and carrier that's not gonna cut me off for being a dollar shot on my bill (which vzw did me on TWO occasions) I'm in Chicago

I was with Sprint for 11 years and some change. After employee discounts, Verizon costs me $4.00 a month more than Sprint. No I don't have unlimited data, but it doesn't take me 3 days to download an MP3 either. I'm on WiFi most of the time, so my tiny 4GB data plan is fine. If I drop it to 2GB, Sprint would be more expensive than Verizon. I'm not dogging on Sprint, and I'm not defending the evil Verizon either. I think the mobile phone pricing plans are ridiculous across the board.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Well that was unfortunate for u but I download mp3z all the time on 3g and its takes about a minute or shorter. If I'm on wimax about 5 seconds or so

Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Well that was unfortunate for u but I download mp3z all the time on 3g and its takes about a minute or shorter. If I'm on wimax about 5 seconds or so

I take it irony isn't in your vocabulary...correct?

Sprint isn't industry leading at anything compared to the other majors... and the cost isnt that much of a difference do the math...They better offer unlimited cause they don't have a choice.. And is it that sprint doesn't have billing errors or just doesn't come out and say it.... Idk.... I'd say charging people for 4g for years that aren't getting 4g vs an error that's fixed... is just robbery.. Stay with sprint. That's coo.. I'll stay with verizon

But people who dog Verizon for taking longer to update phones need to look at the big picture and ask yourself what do you want from the carrier... if it's fast updates.. Verizon ain't for you... I need grade A cell service and customers service... I'm willing to Deal with updates myself...

Sent from my GS3....
    Thanked by:
    leroybrute likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Sprint isn't industry leading at anything compared to the other majors... and the cost isnt that much of a difference do the math...They better offer unlimited cause they don't have a choice.. And is it that sprint doesn't have billing errors or just doesn't come out and say it.... Idk.... I'd say charging people for 4g for years that aren't getting 4g vs an error that's fixed... is just robbery.. Stay with sprint. That's coo.. I'll stay with verizon

But people who dog Verizon for taking longer to update phones need to look at the big picture and ask yourself what do you want from the carrier... if it's fast updates.. Verizon ain't for you... I need grade A cell service and customers service... I'm willing to Deal with updates myself...

Sent from my GS3....
    In YOUR SITUATION maybe but in mine I was paying vzw 150 a pop a month just for 3g.... right I would've been crazy to stay guess how much I owe this month... a whopping 73 bucks lol

the1m.polo likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,984 Global Posts

Will Jelly Bean be an OTA update, or will I have to use Kies?
    Super-elite full-time dad

ROM
    Me: WickedSens 4.1.1

Sent from my GS3....
    Since when is Sprint charging a 4G fee? I've been with them over 5 years and never seen it. And customer service is ranked in the top. Where you get your facts from?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thumbs down Re: Sprint has gotten Jellybean first

If I can ask why are you even on this part of the forums? You don't have verizon or a Samsung Galaxy S3 and if you don't like/hate verizon go back to your OLD Epic 4G forums and not here.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    Since when is Sprint charging a 4G fee? I've been with them over 5 years and never seen it. And customer service is ranked in the top. Where you get your facts from?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Are you serious.. Do you know how many people paid for 4g on sprint... When the Evo came out and we're charged a 4G plan for a 4G phone. And no 4g in their area.. Lmao ... I still here people complaining about that...

And my facts from reading and hearing people with sprint complain but read for yourself... And please spare me the along the top ish... There is 1 clear winner here...

Customer service

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-rati...tudy/index.htm

Do you want network ratings now?

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-rati...1%29/index.htm

Sent from my GS3....
    Last edited by the1m.polo; 10-31-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    leroybrute likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

If I can ask why are you even on this part of the forums? You don't have verizon or a Samsung Galaxy S3 and if you don't like/hate verizon go back to your OLD Epic 4G forums and not here.
    Thanks.
    Look at my info for my next phone smart guy sprint sgs3 I'm just waiting for bf so I can get it for 50 bucks jack haha and the title says sprint sgs3 so here I go.. lol

Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Thanks.
    And can u read I got a SGS2 smart as lol

My point is simply sprint neeeeds to update phones first so their customers
    can be happy about something... They have to have something to brag about.... But it's a mute issue to most of us on this forum... And temporary for the rest of the people waiting on JB.... 10mo from now are your really gonna be sitting around saying "hey remember we got JB 1st"
    seriously!?!?
    Get ouutta here!!!

Sent from my GS3....
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

And on my bill it clearly says smartphone fee which I have because I dont have a dumbphone which in that case I wouldn't have a charge like I said network vision is coming to a city near u. Sprint already has the major city's covered Chicago LA sf Boston NY Houston Dallas atl ect u get the point

Look at my info for my next phone smart guy sprint sgs3 I'm just waiting for bf so I can get it for 50 bucks jack haha and the title says sprint sgs3 so here I go.. lol

It doesn't matter its not I'm the sprint samsung galaxy s 3 forums now is it? Its in the VERIZON not sprint's. Also you talk about verizon when sprint roams on verizon and without you roaming on verizon you wouldn't have coverage at all there is a reason sprint isn't number one or even close to it its because they suck and trick people into signing a 2 year plan because of their "unlimited" data when data speeds are so slow its not even worth the unlimited at all.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

It doesn't matter its not I'm the sprint samsung galaxy s 3 forums now is it? Its in the VERIZON not sprint's. Also you talk about verizon when sprint roams on verizon and without you roaming on verizon you wouldn't have coverage at all there is a reason sprint isn't number one or even close to it its because they suck and trick people into signing a 2 year plan because of their "unlimited" data when data speeds are so slow its not even worth the unlimited at all.
    I never roam anyway one and two I avg 1.5 mb on 3g sooooo what's yo point

Smile Re: Sprint has gotten Jellybean first

I would hate to say your lying but that's bu|l$hit I have has sprint before as I said and would never get better then .05 downloading unless your on wimax and then that is slow 3G speeds for being on wimax. Why don't you take a screenshot with todays date on it I don't want a old speedtest I want todays speeds. Why don't you go over to $hitty Sprint's samsung galaxy s3 part of the forums and stay off of Verizon's. Thanks
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Dude I'm in Chicago POST NV and we have lte IN THE WHOLE CITY who do u think u are talking too lol like I said I avg about 1.5 sometimes I hit 700-800kb on 3g but so what I be on wimax and WiFi 90% of the time anyway get the facts before u speak or type rather

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast