- 1,036 Posts
SD Card Mounting and dis mounting "SD Card stopped un expectedly" Is there a fix?
Do I need a new handset? I tried three different SD cards a PNY 32GB class 4 a Generic 32 GB class 10 and a SanDisc 32GB class 2. The class 2 card works fine the other two I get the message all the time. The Kid at Micro Center says he has the Generic one I have in his S3 and has no problems at all with error messages whats up with this? I see a ton of complaints if I do a Googlre search on this issue? Who is at fault? Yes all cards were properly formatted in the phone. Im getting ready to dump this thing.
- 10-30-2012, 12:07 PM #2
- 3,037 Posts
Re: SD Card Mounting and dis mounting "SD Card stopped un expectedly" Is there a fix?
I went with The Big Kahuna (SanDisk 64GB UHS 1) and haven't had any problems. All 3 of those cards should work with no issues, but - do you have access to any other cards that you can try? Perhaps go to Costco and plunk down $10 on a SanDisk Class 10 card and see what happens - it's cheaper than replacing the phone, particularly since you may get a refurbished unit with someone else's problems.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-30-2012, 12:12 PM #3
- By handsomeprince in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:59 AM
- By trojans in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:49 AM
- By chmik3b0 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
- By clr007 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:12 AM