HDR camera mode question
Is there any way I can keep my camera in HDR mode and not have it default back to single shot mode? I think HDR takes better photos in low light and I always want this to be my default mode.
- 11-04-2012, 10:37 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 01:24 AM #3
- 6,994 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: HDR camera mode question
Something like this HDR Camera+: http://market.android.com/details?id...lence.hdr_plus should solve your problem.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By icebike in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:21 AM
- By BRPratt in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:28 AM
- By Starfleet Captain in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:58 PM
- By jlw0211 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:24 AM
- By mimzy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:38 AM