phone reporting 2 different available RAM numbers? (0.93GB and 731MB)
I'm new to VZW S3, so this question may sound idiotic.
When I go into settings menu, it tells me the available RAM is 0.93GB.
If I open up Advanced Task Killer app, it tells me available RAM is 731MB.
Which is the right number?
In either case, is this why Samsung had to equip the VZW S3 with 2GB RAM?
If it has just 1GB RAM, there's going to be zero available RAM, right?
- 11-04-2012, 02:18 PM #2
Re: phone reporting 2 different available RAM numbers? (0.93GB and 731MB)
ATK is more than likely just focused on apps that you can kill (I won't touch system needed memory) so there is your descrepancy.
Anyway, you should not being user ATK, it is not needed anymore
- By desk789 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:28 PM
- By Kevin_G_Sanchez in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:22 PM
- By Aspiring Developer in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2010, 09:21 PM
- By Night Train in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:47 AM
- By atsoca in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM