- 177 Posts
unable to log off bank acct.
I was on my banks web site, after checking my accts. i log off. Later i was closing my open apps & my bank app was still open. I know i selected log off, i did this 3 time, still the acct. was open. The only way i could close it was by turning off my phone. I did not use my banks app to check my acct. i typed in the web address. That should not matter should it?
- 11-05-2012, 04:40 AM #2
- 11-06-2012, 09:20 AM #3
- 11-07-2012, 12:14 AM #4
- 6,447 Posts
Re: unable to log off bank acct.
You don't mention which browser you're using. Some of the browsers actually have an 'Exit' option (Chrome=No; Dolphin=Yes; Firefox=Yes; stock=No; Opera Mobile=No; xScope=Yes) that will completely close the browser, which will give you an extra layer of assurance.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-07-2012, 09:09 PM #5
- By APeX3181 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
- By ITS ME DAVID in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2011, 02:48 PM
- By ACD3814A in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:54 PM
- By fadetoblack2104 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:07 AM
- By herothc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:46 PM