New S3 owner - Voicemail & Bloatware Disabling
So I got my Verizon GS3 last week and I love it. I already installed Nova Launcher and have my phone all set up perfectly (for now!!). I'm very happy. Battery life isn't quite as good as I had hoped but its still enough to get me through most days. I can live with it for sure!
So I just read that you can disable the Verizon Bloatware and I went through and turned off everything except for sync and backup assistant. Is there any reason to keep any of the verizon bloat enabled? Do people actually use it or is it just a waste of resources?
Also, how do I access my voicemail? I'm coming from an iphone 4 (yeah yeah...i'm officially a android user for life now thanks to this phone and my Nexus 7).
- 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM #2
- 207 Posts
Re: New S3 owner - Voicemail & Bloatware DisablingAlso, how do I access my voicemail? I'm coming from an iphone 4 (yeah yeah...i'm officially a android user for life now thanks to this phone and my Nexus 7).
- By jclayto in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2013, 11:21 AM
- By xSp33dd3mon in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2012, 10:23 PM
- By blue_sector in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
- By nbdiver in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-26-2012, 07:18 AM
- By rvhighway in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2012, 03:41 PM