- 11-05-2012, 11:43 PM #2
- 11-06-2012, 01:48 AM #3
- 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM #4
Re: Question about swapping memory card?
I also came from a Thunderbolt. Just plug it in.
Keep in mind, that it is named "extSdCard", not "sdcard". Some programs may have an issue with that.
But mainly, the "sdcard", which is the internal storage, is where the camera will poke new pictures by default. And where downloads and such will go, by default. Basically, new documents/photos/downloads, will not go to the removable card by default.
- By mikespe in forum ViewSonicReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:47 AM
- By mookiejr05 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:55 PM
- By Wakefulpanda in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:46 PM
- By Ky1e.YC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
- By pilotcharles747 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2009, 03:40 PM