In the past, I have used Google Voice as my voicemail with my Verizon service, using my Verizon phone number. Evidently, things have changed in the last couple of years, as I can't get it to work now. Any suggestions?As for me and my house we serve the Lord.
- 11-06-2012, 08:26 AM #2
- 11-06-2012, 06:41 PM #4
- 11-09-2012, 07:56 AM #5
- 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM #6
Re: Google Voice
Try this and see if it helps:
- Dial *73 to Deactivate Google Voice on your phone
- Uninstall the Google Voice App from your phone
- Restart your phone
- Install the Google Voice App through the Google Play Store
- Start the Google Voice App and go through the motions of setting everything up
- You may get a prompt that your carrier doesn't support automatic configuration. Just keep moving through the wizard.
- Then if it hasn't already done so through the app, dial *71 + "your Google Voice number"
- The phone will attempt to make a call and hang up
- That should hopefully work
- 11-09-2012, 10:26 AM #7
- 11-09-2012, 02:25 PM #8
- By mikef1182 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
- By callmebob in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:10 PM
- By rldev in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:49 PM
- By abstrak in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:05 AM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:12 PM