Love my galaxy s3!!

ipotter

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm very happy from moving from iPhone to the galaxy, iPhone was so boring.
Although thought the jellybean update was available I guess I have to wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Keith Gulley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ive always been a iphone person. I bought tg e iphone 5 a week ago to find out its just the 4s with a longer screen and LTE. I took it back tge next day and swapped it for a galaxy s3. I love it! 2 weeks now and still like it a lot. The freedom to download stuff straight from the internet just like a computer. With tge iphone your a prisoner to itunes. If your thinking about switching do it and you wont regret it. With in a couple of weeks you have the android system figured out.

sherrymyra

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I too had the iphone. I'm not even a phone fanatic to do everything possible on my phone but the iphone was so very boring I exchanged it. I love my G3

DollieNicholls

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely LOVE my Galaxy S3. I used it so many times in so many ways today that it's incredible. I'm careful not to "play" on my phone too much. I'm very respectful in how I use it. I don't ignore live human-beings, but I do love my phone all the same. (I have to be careful not to make my husband jealous).

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
At this point, and having been exposed at length to other high end smartphones in the Droid DNA and Razr MaxxHD (and the Blackberry 9930 - which is a heck of a phone, don't let anyone tell you otherwise), I have to agree. The S3 is not the blazing fast DNA. It's not the very long lasting MaxxHD. But the display is as good to my eyes as the DNA, it's slimmer and faster and has a better display that the MaxxHD. It has battery life on a par with the DNA. It's more stable than the DNA and just as stable as the Maxx. In other words it hits a sweet spot. Performance is excellent, display is as well. Battery is average. Weight is stupidly light. It's solidly made - don't let the plastic fool you. Anyone can make a heavy phone. Imho it's still the overall best phone on the market right now. Unless the S4 does something amazing, the S3 not going to be eclipsed by the S4 either. it may be outrun by a faster processor, but I don't know what they could do to make it a lot better than it is. Well, add some battery maybe :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood