- 99 Posts
Brand new gs3 android system eating battery?
I just got a gs3 yesterday! I love it. But I noticed that after an hour of light use, the battery is at 75%, with "Android System" using 50%-60% in the battery manager. I am using Nova launcher, GPS is off, mobile data off, even power saving mode on. What could it be?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-08-2012, 05:47 PM #2
- 56 Posts
- 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM #3
- 49 Posts
Re: Brand new gs3 android system eating battery?
I'm curious for a fix as well. I bought my GS3 a few weeks ago and my battery drained rapidly. After a few days, it lasted longer. My wife just got her GS3 and she complained about her battery draining fast. I didn't really know what to tell her to do.
- 99 Posts
- By ireknole in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 01-24-2013, 02:36 PM
- By jamesino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2012, 06:35 AM
- By Issemann in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-29-2011, 02:30 PM
- By p8ntball35 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:12 AM
- By NovaSS369 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:52 PM