- 863 Posts
11/9/12 - Minor OTA? (Edit: was the HE OTA)
I was getting an update pushed to my device about an hour ago, but I stopped it and froze SDM (I'm rooted/using CWM). Has anyone accepted this update? What is it exactly, just some bug fixes pre-JB?
Edit: was the HE OTA, I Odin'd and updated to VRALG7, guess the HE update didn't get pushed when prompt.
Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
Last edited by jaj6503; 11-10-2012 at 01:51 AM.
- 11-10-2012, 05:52 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 10:12 AM #3
Re: 11/9/12 - Minor OTA? (Edit: was the HE OTA)
Yes... HE was an OTA update.
Verizon Galaxy S3 receiving small update, still not Jelly Bean | Android Central
- 863 Posts
- By WugFresh in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 861Last Post: 05-11-2013, 11:17 AM
- By reyxlp in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:12 PM
- By kinnelonfire75 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 54Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:58 PM
- By MacBill in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:28 PM
- By tazman1963 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 67Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:16 PM