- 11-14-2012, 08:55 PM #2
Re: Wi-Fi turns on by itself AFTER i turn it off
Check out a few of these posts as there may be some pointers that will help. There are more here in the forums, I just picked out a few that looked relevant.
By the way you, me, and a bunch of others have this "minor" gripe. I've been too lazy yet to try any of the workarounds, but if this continues with the official Jelly Bean update then will start implementing whatever it takes to stop the popups and keep WiFi off.
there is a way to remove the constant wi-fi notification on the s3
[HACK] Remove WiFi reminder
Verizon messed with the WiFi Toggle in the notification area
- By GrillMouster in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2012, 05:10 PM
- By poodlebone in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2011, 09:01 AM
- By lookin4fun in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:41 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:33 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:19 PM