Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Interesting and idiotic conversation with vzw sales regarding Galaxy Note 2

Bang head bang head

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Interesting and idiotic conversation with vzw sales regarding Galaxy Note 2

I would have terminated my connection with you. Rediculous
    Thanked by 5:
    worwig and gonzo2186 like this.

Global Posts
    6,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: Interesting and idiotic conversation with vzw sales regarding Galaxy Note 2

Even the customer reviews say the logo is on the home buttton.Guess the CSR didnt read that ,lol.

I am trying to understand the OP's purpose of the chat session. I can think of better ways to waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    I would have terminated my connection with you. Rediculous
    Yup. She was more patient than I would have been.

edited by moderator
    Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 11-12-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: insulting other members

Do you really expect online, phone or in-store reps to know this before they look at the phone? I mean really? That's not how it works, NEWB! She did great dealing with someone like YOU!
    GOOGLE Talk name: matrix.underworld add me if you dare

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

She should get good service recognition for not telling you to screw yourself and ending the chat lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans Build 5

Yeah, kind of a ****** move on your part OP. Those people aren't educated about phones until they actually come out because its a dead end job that no one would want to take time educate themselves outside of work.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Forum Rules & Guidelines
    Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to neither criticize nor insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

If you have nothing constructive to add, then please move on... Thank you.
    Thanked by:
    blade22222 likes this.

Best part:

"There's isn't anything that can be done about the logo being on the bottom of the phone. Would you like to order a Note 2 today?"
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    Forum Rules & Guidelines
    Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to neither criticize nor insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

If you have nothing constructive to add, then please move on... Thank you.
    Tell that to the op lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

She had patience... and a lot of it. Sure she could've known more about the logo and whatnot. She said multiple times that there's nothing they can do about the logo on the front.
    You can even google actual pictures of the phone to get your answer. There indeed is the verizon logo on the home button.

I don't think I can ever be a CSR because of people who act like this through questions like this.... bang head bang head

Global Posts
    758 Global Posts

The person on the other end of the phone has zero ability to make a change to add or remove a logo.
    They also can not be expected to have every device, new or old, in their hand in front of them to examine.
    Not sure how Kirstyn can take calls like that all day.

Global Posts
    716 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worwig View Post
    The person on the other end of the phone has zero ability to make a change to add or remove a logo.
    They also can not be expected to have every device, new or old, in their hand in front of them to examine.
    Not sure how Kirstyn can take calls like that all day.
    For "hot flagship phones", they SHOULD have some training and knowledge. We are not talking about a mid range phone that has zero hype behind it, we are talking about one of those new phones that SHOULD generate some excitement. For what it is worth, there are stickers that are being made with the purpose to cover up that horrible Verizon logo on the home button on the Note 2.

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    For "hot flagship phones", they SHOULD have some training and knowledge. We are not talking about a mid range phone that has zero hype behind it, we are talking about one of those new phones that SHOULD generate some excitement. For what it is worth, there are stickers that are being made with the purpose to cover up that horrible Verizon logo on the home button on the Note 2.
    That's true. They might have knowledge about these phones but not small detail like this. I'm pretty sure they (or you) wouldn't know if the verizon logo on the back of our phones is centered on the back or towards the top or bottom without looking at it.

Global Posts
    716 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lbkiml View Post
    That's true. They might have knowledge about these phones but not small detail like this. I'm pretty sure they (or you) wouldn't know if the verizon logo on the back of our phones is centered on the back or towards the top or bottom without looking at it.
    And this is where there should be demo units of all big name devices in each call center so support reps can actually check out these devices. Support should NOT be untrained reps with ZERO true knowledge of the devices they are supposed to be supporting. In a worst case, let the support rep try to reproduce the problem while on the phone with customers.

You do know it's just a phone, right? Metal, plastic and glass? Not something to get emotionally invested in?

This seems like more of a case of the OP not understanding what the online help is for. Its not a place to air your complaints about the design of a certain phone. they are just there to answer general questions regarding how you can upgrade or buy a phone at a retail location. This whole IM conversation was a waste from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    You do know it's just a phone, right? Metal, plastic and glass? Not something to get emotionally invested in?
    I am emotionally invested in the Note II. My new companion to add to my harem.
    droidxixis and karsdroid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    I am emotionally invested in the Note II. My new companion to add to my harem.
    Lol ok, fine. Whatever makes you happy

I figured all you Verizon fanboys had Verizon tramp stamp tattoos! I thought you would love the tramp stamp on your home button? I mean Verizon is so amazing and all! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    I figured all you Verizon fanboys had Verizon tramp stamp tattoos! I thought you would love the tramp stamp on your home button? I mean Verizon is so amazing and all! Lol

I am not prejudice or petty. I have never turned anyone or anything away because of tattoo's. I will for performance though! Ha trolling away huh.

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post

Wow, just wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I chuckled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast