- 169 Posts
Odd behavior - Mobile Data turning off and becoming non-responsive.
Anyone experience their Mobile Data "magically" turning off and the toggle switch in the pull down notifications becoming non-responsive? I do have the POWER SAVING set to off (and this happens at various levels of remaining battery). I do have Data Usage Limit set but I am nowhere near that threshold... not even close.
This has happened three times without cause and requires a complete power cycle to clear the offense.
- 11-12-2012, 10:27 AM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Odd behavior - Mobile Data turning off and becoming non-responsive.
I have had this problem with my Maxx and I have had to restart my replacement S3 several times just today. Usually I can toggle airplane mode to reset the connections but point remains I shouldn't have to reset my connections.
This has happened so much in the past month I am on the verge of leaving VZW and going to Sprint or AT&T.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-12-2012, 11:37 AM #3
- 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM #5
- 11-13-2012, 08:16 PM #6
- 12-18-2012, 08:15 PM #7
- By davidk1m in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:38 AM
- By DonnieAles in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:25 PM
- By scotth45 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:44 PM
- By Schmid7y in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM
- By hermie in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM