- 507 Posts
No touch screen to take pic in stock camera app?
Is the only way to take a pic in the stock camera app to hit the on screen camera button?
There's no way to make it so you can tap anywhere on the screen?
It's annoying having the hit the button.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM #2
- 11-13-2012, 11:24 AM #3
- 11-13-2012, 12:04 PM #5
- 11-13-2012, 07:18 PM #6
- 11-14-2012, 05:03 PM #7
- 11-14-2012, 06:13 PM #8
- 11-15-2012, 07:57 AM #9
- 11-15-2012, 02:21 PM #10
- 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM #11
Re: No touch screen to take pic in stock camera app?
Use the self timer. 2 seconds, 5 seconds, whatever. Hit the shutter, then turn it around to you. Problem with touching anywhere on the screen is that in many shooting modes, touching the screen will tell the camera where to focus or for face recognition. They really should start putting physical shutter buttons back on these phones like my daughter's free piece of junk LG basic phone has.
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:49 PM
- By VCL in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM
- By Saneless in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:18 PM
- By justavillain in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2011, 01:08 PM
- By derik123derik123 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2010, 11:34 AM