- 133 Posts
Google Voice Question - Incoming Calls
I have a question concerning incoming calls forwarded to my S3 from my Google Voice number. Incoming Google Voice calls will display the caller's phone number for caller ID.
1. That said....Will I get charged minutes for incoming mobile-to-mobile calls using the native "Samsung" dialer?
2. Also, will the person calling my GV number from their verizon cell phone get charged minutes for calls answered on the native dialer?
For outgoing calls I'm using Groove IP so I don't get charged minutes. It's a little tedious as I have to remember not to use it when calling a Verizon mobile phone.
Last edited by Wnrgway; 11-13-2012 at 04:16 PM.
- 11-13-2012, 05:05 PM #2
- 11-13-2012, 06:37 PM #4
- 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM #5
- 11-14-2012, 03:36 PM #6
Re: Google Voice Question - Incoming Calls
My understanding is that mobile to mobile Verizon calls need to be part of your calling plan. Not sure if that feature is on all plans. I telecommute so I have my office number forwarded to my Google Voice number which then forwards to my cell. By turning off caller id all numbers coming in from my office number show up with the same number. I've added that number to my Friends and Family so all these calls are free.
- By monkeysuncle in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:31 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
- By Brett in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:25 AM
- By SquawkTalkWireless in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:17 AM
- By p4trickh#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:21 PM