- 24 Posts
stock camera-- rotating pictures fixed
Why is my camera in landscape and takes the pictures sideways.. i have tried checking and unchecking screen rotation.. checking and unchecking auto rotation... resetting the camera settings. I dont know what else to try? no one can seem to tell me.
*update* called samsung.. they had me go to
settings --- display---- uncheck auto-rotate
go to the camera------settings----reset
turn off phone and restart
now camera will rotate and take pictures correctly
Last edited by gtgirl88; 11-14-2012 at 01:03 AM.
- 11-14-2012, 12:49 AM #2
- By Arelunde in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2010, 06:13 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:00 PM
- By srfcrzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:22 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 59Last Post: 09-11-2010, 11:46 PM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:12 AM