Tmobile is now pushing out JB

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
T mobile just getting it?

Sprint, then t mobile, does gayT&T have it yet?

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
It's the point that this phone is the number one phone in the world at the moment. Also that JB has been around for how long and we still haven't seen it. When we finally get it other devices will be getting 5.0 or something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon 12G

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
It's the point that this phone is the number one phone in the world at the moment. Also that JB has been around for how long and we still haven't seen it. When we finally get it other devices will be getting 5.0 or something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon 12G

It's the point that there's always going to be something newer, no matter what. Once everyone gets JB, everyone will be b***hing and whining for the next version.
It's an endless cycle.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
att Does not have it either. So its now between Verizon and att! Lets see who gets it last.

For me I'm not to worried about. However its said that att MIGHT be getting it this week. But I will believe it when I see it. In any case both Verizon and att are both due for the push any day now.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile is the second US carrier to deploy Jelly Bean for its Galaxy S3 handset, following Sprint?s roll out of the OS update last month. Remaining carriers, such as Verizon, are expected to introduce Jelly Bean for Samsung's GS3 over the next few months.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
att Does not have it either. So its now between Verizon and att! Lets see who gets it last.

For me I'm not to worried about. However its said that att MIGHT be getting it this week. But I will believe it when I see it. In any case both Verizon and att are both due for the push any day now.
Samsung Galaxy S3 users in the U.S. will be happy to know that AT&T could possibly push out the Jelly Bean update soon. Reports indicate that carrier AT&T is slated to roll out the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S3 sometime this week.

According to a PopHerald report, on Nov. 7, an anonymous tipster told the Web site that AT&T subscribers could soon receive the much-awaited update from Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

"We've just received an anonymous tip that the Android 4.1.2 Jellybean for AT&T's version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone will be arriving next week, if this news is indeed true, users of the country's second largest mobile service provider will have something worth 'thanking for' by the end of this month," reported PopHerald.

Read more at AT&T To Roll Out Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Update This Week? | Mobile & Apps

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The good thing about getting the update later is all of the bugs found in apps through the update will (should) be fixed by the time we get it.

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been using 4.1.2 on CM10. not really wanting to go back to TouchWiz at this point. I love the feel of stock android so much more than Samsung's oversized UI.

Now I'm just waiting for CM 10.1 to drop so I can check out all the Android 4.2 changes.

nation001

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is supposed to be the best of the 4 top companies and they are one of the most expensive so I don't understand why they are not the first to get it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It's the point that there's always going to be something newer, no matter what. Once everyone gets JB, everyone will be b***hing and whining for the next version.
It's an endless cycle.

So true...I've seen this same thread so many times now. I'm surprised that people are still surprised that they are waiting on Verizon for an update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech