Moving data to new droid
I am buying the SG3 in 2 weeks. This will be my second droid. My question is will my pictures and video and contacts transfer over to my new phone. Also is there anything special I would have to do to make this happen?
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM #2
Re: Moving data to new droid
Hi Ducey. Your contacts, settings, and apps will be transferred via your Google account, however your pictures and videos would have to transferred via sd card if you want them locally on your phone. Other options would include Google+ instant upload or a file storage like Dropbox or Google Drive to have them in the cloud. Thankfully Google has made it very easy to move from one Android to the next. Good luck and enjoy the SG3!
- By avifors in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:41 PM
- By CatB in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2012, 12:47 PM
- By discostu9 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:41 PM
- By cpetersen2791 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM
- By F22loader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2010, 12:35 PM