Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default All music from iPhone went to ringtones when purchase transfer occurred

Just got the GSIII yesterday and when the sales rep tried transferring my contacts, all of my iTunes music that was on my iPhone went in as ringtones but no music files? Two questions: How do I get those ringtones to become my music files, and how do I delete my 800 songs from the ringtone library? Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: All music from iPhone went to ringtones when purchase transfer occurred

Quote Originally Posted by tambotambo View Post
    Just got the GSIII yesterday and when the sales rep tried transferring my contacts, all of my iTunes music that was on my iPhone went in as ringtones but no music files? Two questions: How do I get those ringtones to become my music files, and how do I delete my 800 songs from the ringtone library? Any help would be appreciated.
    See if those files got moved to the Ringtones folder on the sd card. If so, you could just move them to the Music folder. If you're on a Mac, I don't know if the gs3 shows up like a normal storage device. Still haven't tried it on my MacBook, but I'm sure you could do it through root explorer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums