- 3 Posts
MHL to HDMI adapter
So i picked the adapter up from best buy earlier today and i set it all up and im not getting anything to the tv, anyone know if theres anything special I need to do? I have a friend that got the same thing and he plugged his up and it worked perfect but I tried mine as well as my brothers Sprint S3 and got nothing. It has me plug in the hdmi cable and the charger, the phone recognizes the charger being plugged in but neither of my samsung tvs display anything. Anyone have any ideas?
- 11-16-2012, 08:29 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 11:01 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- 11-16-2012, 11:32 PM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: MHL to HDMI adapter
I know it can be returned, thats not the issue, like I said in the previous post, the exact same adapter worked in my buddies S3. I know that it all has changed and Samsung made this specific phone uses the 5 pin instead of the usual 11 pin. What confuses me is that I have got it to work on another S3, but not the two that I have in my possession in my apt. I have yet to ever read anything about having to change settings so im lost.
- 11-18-2012, 04:15 AM #6
- By rogeratm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:55 PM
- By Spookydad in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:02 AM
- By MarkSeven in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:05 AM
- By dabombcra in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 08:55 PM
- By Broheemster in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:51 PM