- 20 Posts
Music Playlist Lag
I have my music on an SD card. Synched with isyncr. Did this with prior droid x and worked perfectly. With the S3 there is a an issue with the playlists, they are extremely slow to load/display and unbearably slow/laggy to scroll through. This is using the built in music player. I have not tried a 3rd party, nor tried putting music internally (prefer not to).
Additional things I have tried is reformatting the SD card, switching to another sd card, still nothing.
- 12-11-2012, 12:05 PM #3
- By King Neptune117 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:16 PM
- By XXI in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:06 PM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:44 PM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:51 PM
- By DawnGP143 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:15 PM