- 2 Posts
Switching SIM card across devices
First off, why is there no search option within the Verizon Galaxy S3 sub category of the forum so that I can see if this has already been asked? Or is it there and I just didn't see it. Anyway, to my question: If I purchased an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG which has SIM support (LTE, 3G, etc) could I take the SIM card out of my Galaxy S3 and use my Verizon mobile data plan in the tablet?
- 11-17-2012, 09:18 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Switching SIM card across devices
Just wondering if they would even be able to tell. I hesitate to ask them because even if I can do it with no issue they would tell me I can't just to get me to buy a tablet from them. Might try one of their forums but I just don't know how honest they would be.
- 11-18-2012, 07:33 AM #4
- By p08757 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 03-27-2013, 12:52 PM
- By ljoycew in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
- By Iceman0803 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
- By zeitgeaust in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
- By zeitgeaust in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:03 PM